Saturday 25 October 2014

October 12th : Shaik Irsahd Imtiaz



'Dude do you know we share the same day as our birthday?" I remember Irshad reaching me the first time in college when he said this to me. We were so happy to wish each other having celebrated our favourite day on 12th October. But that was way back in college. Things were not the same once we moved on with our lives. we did meet once a while in the past 5 years where he shared how he went to Vizag shed all his weight and then started working at Reddy's Labotatories in Hyderabad where as I could never tell him that I went to Cuddapah lost all my head weight and returned back to Hyderabad as a changed man.


Most of the time we talked only good things about everything around us. Thats what I liked mostly about having a conversation with Irshad. We liked making fun of our troubled times and creating  a smile from utter darkness was a skill we both shared royally. I never remembered that he was from cudappah though he must have mentioned that many times. I always wished he remained simple and charismatic spreading smiles and live in that constant hope that this world with him in it is a lovely place to pass our time. He taught me how not to worry about the past even if its haunting and there is a lot more to think about once we let go of our fears. Strange that all this he taught me with very few conversations we ever had both in college and beyond college. 






I was very happy when I came to know that he was getting married and nothing was more priority for me than attending his wedding. Called him on our birthday but could not wish him.This would have been my first Muslim wedding and I was extremely excited to be a part of my friend's special day. Time had other plans and knowingly I missed his wedding but was glad enough to reach before the day ended for his reception which was the next day, 21-Oct. The couple looked like angles who came down from heaven to bless us. It was a great sight to see them happily smiling and taking our wishes in return with a blush so unique that cameras had to take extra measures to capture it. All thanks to the camera man who said that it was as if him taking picturees of his behen and jiju. Had one of the best dinners at a wedding and was even more delighted to get intoduced to Siva who was Irshad's childhood friend. He took care of me until I got into an auto for my journey back to the bus station so as to reach Hyderabad the next day. That night when I walked into the bus station in cuddapah I told my self that this journey, this very little moment of my life  of is a memory which would live with me forever.

I am very honoured to share one of the best videos ever captured in youtube which had all shayari's from Zindagi Naa Milegi Dubaara. For you my friend. Aaj  Jeelengey hum...



Continue to inspire everyone you come across with your good heart.. Pardon me if my Hindi is wrong but I too have come up a little shayari. Consider this as my birthday gift to you.

Tho arz kiya hein....

Aankhon mein aansoon the kal ke... aapkey hathon ne unhe mitaah dhiyaaa...
Dil mein sapne hein kal ke... aapkey bathon ne mujhe sahaara dhiyaa..
hasthey rehna aap har pal... Allah apkey saath hein...
Uss Allah ke vaasthey hasney de mujhe dil kholke.. hamein jannath ka rastha milgaya....

Irshaad...Irshaad...Irshaad..

Happy Birthday buddy,
Stay Awesome
Keep Smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment